My Weight Loss Story on HuffingtonPost.com Today!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I really appreciate it. It's such a blessing to be able to share my story. I just hope to be able to inspire others to get up and get healthy now too. I know what it feels like to think that things will never change and that you'll be overweight for the rest of your life. I know that feeling of hopelessness. But it doesn't have to be that way. And it doesn't take magic pills, or shakes, or surgery to make it happen. Yes it is hard work and yes you will have moments of weakness, but it can be done. You CAN change your life!! My goodness if I can do it then ANYBODY can do it.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    This is great!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job! So happy for you!
  • msmangin
    msmangin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. One step at a time - and look at you ! Congratulations!
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job man! Good luck on the marathon next month!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic news, and congrats on your weight loss!!:)
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG - and good luck on that first marathon (and all that follows)!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Thanks again everybody. Your kind words and encouragement definitely fuel my fire to keep me going.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome, mark! what an inspiration :)

look who else i found! another of our very own, @coryida: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/weight-loss-success-cory-ayers_n_1171015.html
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You approach is absolutely right!!! Baby steps to success! Awesome job Mark!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Mark!
  • msalanajo
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I really appreciate it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!