30 Day Shred & Other DVD workouts

Options
I started 30DS last Monday, but I didn't stick with it the rest of the week [insert lame excuse here].

I've sucessfully convinced my husband to start it with me this week. We took our measurements last night in preparation for this evening when he gets home from work. We play on doing to 30DS a minimum of 5 times a week. For any of you who have completed the 30DS, I'd love to see some before and after pics! I've taken before pics of myself, so when we've successfully completely our 30 days I will be posting my own before and after pictures (if I can work up the nerve!).

Also, I was wondering what other types of work outs you all like doing. 30DS, Ripped in 30, and Zumba are the ones I see the most posted throughout the threads. Does anyone have any Zumba before & after pics? My mom wanted to start Zumba, but I don't feel comfortable taking classes, and my Wii will no longer read discs, so I can't do the Wii Zumba unless we replace it sometime soon.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred for the last few weeks but I'm starting turbo jam today
  • BeUnique1207
    BeUnique1207 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Zumba today...twice a week. I would love to see before and after pics too. I didn't stick with the 30day shred, but I plan to pick it back up. I loved the short 20 minute time frame!