Before Pics and Still Working Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Marz
    Marz Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow! what a difference!! You look awesome!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Very nice toned definition happening there for ya! I know you will make it to whatever you decide that your goal will be, whether it be another 10, 15 or 20 lbs. You look terrific!:drinker:
  • moggy9080
    moggy9080 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    u look great! im about 200 now and want to weigh about 150 im 5'8 u just inspired me to take a b4 and after pic. though im not sure the b4 pic will look as good as urs. thanks for showing :)
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    u look great! im about 200 now and want to weigh about 150 im 5'8 u just inspired me to take a b4 and after pic. though im not sure the b4 pic will look as good as urs. thanks for showing :)
    Definately take the picture! It's horrifying at the time, but inspiring as you work through it and see the change.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the awesome work! You look amazing! But then again, I think you looked really beautiful before too. I don't think many people are fortunate enough to look that good at 200 pounds.
    Nice job!
    :flowerforyou:

Looking 'not so bad' at 200 pounds was part of my problem. I've always been 'big boned' and carried my weight pretty well. So when I would say I need to lose 50 pounds (at least), people would look at me and say, 'Where from?' That didn't help. I'm sure they were trying to be nice, but trust me, after 40 pounds down, I can certainly go for another 10, maybe 15 or 20 and not be too thin. I'm waiting until I get those next 10 off to decide where I want to go from there.

I always laughed and said I was proportionally fat.... my body shape really hasn't changed all that much, it's just smaller.

I know just what you mean!:grumble: I, too, carry my weight fairly equally distributed. I have been busty since, oh, about 13 years old, but got a breast reduction and tummy tuck 2 years ago. These improved my appearance dramatically without losing any weight. However, this allowed me to deceive myself into thinking I looked ok, yet in my heart I knew I looked dumpy. I couldn't bring myself to take those before pics- I should have, but plan on taking pics this week, 3 weeks into P90X. I feel so much better and leaner. I've gotten many comments on looking leaner and my pants are all too big now!:drinker:

I hope to be as pleased with my progress as you obviously are- and should be- with yours!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You are a braver woman than I to post before picks, I am WAY to chicken to do that! One of the eye openers for me that got me going on MFP was a picture my husband took of me from behind pushing my son in a swing. He thinks its a cute pic of mommy and baby and I'm thinking who is the fat woman pushing my kid in the swing:noway: You look different but you can tell you feel better also. Congrats on the 40#'s!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    You are a braver woman than I to post before picks, I am WAY to chicken to do that! One of the eye openers for me that got me going on MFP was a picture my husband took of me from behind pushing my son in a swing. He thinks its a cute pic of mommy and baby and I'm thinking who is the fat woman pushing my kid in the swing:noway: You look different but you can tell you feel better also. Congrats on the 40#'s!!
    It was really scary putting up those before pics. I thought about it for a long time, but you know what, if it's that embarrrassing, then I'd never better go back there again! The behind pictures are the worst! We never see that angle. I was mortified when I first saw it.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I just saw Banks' before and after pics, awesome. I have documented my weight loss journey with pictures, I take them every 6 weeks when I measure. I just did them this week and I was amazed at the difference I saw from when I started. I can't always see it when I look in the mirror and I sure haven't seen it on the scale for 2.5 months now. My tape measure is encouraging though, I'm glad I have been doing that from the start. (BTW- if all these pics show up and I do this right, I'll be doing good!)

It is a little horrifying to be posting my before pictures, they were hard to look at when I took them, (especially the one from the backside) but gotta face it! It also is a reminder of where I never want to go back to. By no means are they glamour shots either!

My before pictures, September 22nd, my 36 birthday, when I decided enough was enough! I was 200 pounds and a tight size 16.
    IMG_2440.jpg?t=1238182381

IMG_2442.jpg?t=1238182471

IMG_2425-1.jpg?t=1238182545

Right now pictures, I've been sticking at 160 pounds for the past little while, and while I am a little impatient to get the scale moving, I do see changes. I'm wearing a size 10. I would like to lose at least another 10 and I'll see where I am when I get there.
    IMG_3403.jpg?t=1238182723

IMG_3413.jpg?t=1238182781

IMG_3415.jpg?t=1238182843

WooHoo You look amazing !!!!!!
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    that's great and you look great! :smile:
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You are smoking!!! Awesome job!!!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    wow you look GREAT... You must be soo proud of yourself... I cant wait for me to get there...

Sheila
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!