Options
13»

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not :flowerforyou:

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from Indianapolis, IN (The States)
    I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now. This will be the last time because I've finally figured out and learned the key to weight loss and it's not depriving yourself or even going to bed hungry. YOU EAT!!

I believe in eating most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep my weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise I am doing. (look up FAQ on Net calories OR my blog on Net calories) My net calories do not fall below 1200. Period.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"
    I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your daily post when you've completing your food diary if your diary is closed or you're under your "net" calories.

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Anybody who's looking to make a new friend, please add me. God knows I need lots and lots of supportive weight loss friends by my side :) Luhv you all, cheers.:drinker:
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not :flowerforyou:

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from Indianapolis, IN (The States)
    I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now. This will be the last time because I've finally figured out and learned the key to weight loss and it's not depriving yourself or even going to bed hungry. YOU EAT!!

I believe in eating most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep my weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise I am doing. (look up FAQ on Net calories OR my blog on Net calories) My net calories do not fall below 1200. Period.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"
    I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your daily post when you've completing your food diary if your diary is closed or you're under your "net" calories.

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

Ditto!! Feel free to add me if you are ready to do this right way! Good luck on your journey. Remember you are so worth it!!
  • kennithya85
    Options
    i am new too. You can add me as a friend.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you can add me!!! =D
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Greetings from the UK! I'll add you :)
  • violetbeauty
    Options
    I'm completely new to this too. You can add me!
  • hennanenna
    Options
    I am brand new as well, feel free to add me. :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds .. its good to have friend while u losing weight :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this, and could always use a friend and motivation! If you want go ahead and request me.
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone is welcome to add me. Never can have too much support!
  • mavycarrasco
    Options
    everybody add me! haha. no seriously...add me, i need support. xp :)
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i've been on here since January 3rd. I can say that I really do like this site and would not have stuck with it this long without it. Tomorrow is my 4 week weigh in. I'm pretty excited about that. If you or anyone would like to add me as a friend, please do. I want friends that are motivational and who I can correspond with. I've found that a lot of the friends I USED to have did not say much. I clean out my friend list often because I want to give those friends who truly care my undivided attention. I love to encourage people. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey. I'm gonna be on MFP for a LONG time, so if you have a little or a lot to lose, I'll be here to support you!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I requested you!! :0) I too have 5 kids and I'm a stay at home mom!!
  • azidaalzahari
    Options
    hi there, you can add me :) im new and really need the support from friends :)
  • Swtness12
    Options
    Hello this all new to me also. We need all the motivation and support we can get. It`s always good to have someone with the same goals as you do. Making that health change for the better. So if you want to chat and keep in touch with this weight loss goal. Let me know.
  • You can me too if u like. Also new. :)
  • abschool
    Options
    Everybody might as well add me, too. I'm going to bed right now so if i dont accept you right away its because Im asleep and will get you tomorrow. :)