Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bosu balance ball

Or better known as the blue half ball (that's how I googled it!)... I am interested in purchasing one and when I looked online I was surprised at how expensive it is! The lowest price I found was on Amazon just under $70. Does anyone know where I can find one cheaper? Also, I see that they have DVD's to go along with it and I was wondering what you found to be the best and most enjoyable. I love doing squats on it, more of a muscle strengthening is what I'm going for.

Thanks! :)

Replies

• walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Target sells them but I think they're $100. I've also seen them at Sports Authority and know they often have 20% off coupons but again, they're about $100.

There is a home model vs. commercial model. The commercial model is more expensive but gets better reviews. I guess which one you get would depend on how often you'll use it. I work out with a personal trainer who had her own studio and had oodles of Bosu balls. I just bought one of her used ones for $50 but it was a commercial model. There are a lot of video clips online with different bosu ball exercises. I don't use a DVD so have no recommendation.

Bosu balls are big, take up a lot of floor space and can be hard to work with. I bet a lot of people buy them then realize they don't like them so I'd look on ebay or consignment sporting goods shops (like Play It Again Sports). Good luck!