America's Next Top Model Audition..

Options
..Is tomorrow and I'm NERVOUS!! Given there is room for plus size modeling on the show now, it doesn't make me any less nervous. I wouldn't even be going if the casting scouts wouldn't have approached me. I feel I should lose more weight before even stepping foot in an audition room....**SIGH** But all I can do is try. I have the support of most people, but I can tell that some are expecting me to chicken out, or give up..... But that just fuels my fire to keep pushing forward... Wish me luck!!:indifferent: :noway:

Replies

• JJAVON116
    JJAVON116 Posts: 41
    Options
    ..Is tomorrow and I'm NERVOUS!! Given there is room for plus size modeling on the show now, it doesn't make me any less nervous. I wouldn't even be going if the casting scouts wouldn't have approached me. I feel I should lose more weight before even stepping foot in an audition room....**SIGH** But all I can do is try. I have the support of most people, but I can tell that some are expecting me to chicken out, or give up..... But that just fuels my fire to keep pushing forward... Wish me luck!!:indifferent: :noway:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Don't be nerveous I think you'll do great! I hope you make it. I watch that show and it would be great to see you on it! Let me know how it goes. Good luck !!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Cindy
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    good luck You'll do great. smile and believe in yourself. your beautiful it would be great to see you on tv:drinker:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    That's the only show I watch really....GO FOR IT!!! How could you possibly not take that opportunity if they came to you! That's awesome...break a leg. Go out there and WORK IT!
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is exciting! How flattering to be approched and asked to audition! Good luck...As for those who aren't supporting you...they have their own issues if they can't see that this is an opportunity for you to be proud of and it just means they aren't really in your corner anyways! Go in there knock em' dead, be yourself and most of all have fun!
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    I am addicted to that show. I will be rooting for you:flowerforyou:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    goodluck!!! we'll be rooting for you!:drinker:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ill be routing for you i think even if you dont make you're beautiful! keep trying and you will succeed
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Be proud of yourself beautiful girl!!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I haven't watched that show for awhile because it was just reruns. I'll check it out again and I'll be rooting for you too. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!
    I will be watching to cheer you on!!

:flowerforyou:
  • JJAVON116
    JJAVON116 Posts: 41
    Options
    tHANK YOU SO MUCH EVERONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT... i'M GOING TO GIVE IT MY ALL:))
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    sooo....how did it go??
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I haven't watched that show for awhile because it was just reruns. I'll check it out again and I'll be rooting for you too. :flowerforyou:

The new season actually started a couple weeks ago so you can start watching it again.