nsv.... even on a bad day

Options
i had to go to a model fitting (yesterday) for an upcoming fashion show im doing hair for in a couple weeks.....
talk about motivation to go to he gym, tons of GORGEOUS amazon, thin, thin, thin, more than half naked girls running around trying on fabulous clothes!!!!

anyway TO THE NSV! myself and my two co workers were standing off to the side of a designers set up (waiting to snag a model and take her head shot) when a model wrangler from the event approached us... she motioned w her hand and at my two co workers "you're hair and makeup, right?" we all nodded and replied that we were...

she then pointed at me "you're a model?" i laughed out loud. "me?!!? no no no i'm w them! i'm way to short to be a model hahaha" (i'm 5'4)

the woman didnt see the humor in the situation and scurried away herd more models but i kept that little situation and tucked it away in my memory even if it was a mistake :]

Replies

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!!! You must still be on cloud nine!!
  • brutiful
    Options
    eventhough you're short, you're still fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!