OMG, I went to a buffet today for dinner and......

Options
I actually ate under my cals. Man, never doen that before, but I have learned what spoon sizes are compaired to oz. I have also learned to take half the meat portions and take the rest home for the next day.

I also shopped today and walked around, which helped me burn it off. I have like 400+ cal left and I am full, so I need to drink more water now for my 8 servings.

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I actually ate under my cals. Man, never doen that before, but I have learned what spoon sizes are compaired to oz. I have also learned to take half the meat portions and take the rest home for the next day.

I also shopped today and walked around, which helped me burn it off. I have like 400+ cal left and I am full, so I need to drink more water now for my 8 servings.
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I have learned that what ever one full servicg is, cut it in half and ask for a to go box!!! Tee Hee Tee Hee
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

THANK YOU
  • elliott062907
    Options

THANK YOU

you are so welcome?? Now, for what??
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

THANK YOU

for not whining about going over on cals:laugh:
  • elliott062907
    Options

THANK YOU

Nope, I never whine about over, but this time I am under. If I go over, it is my fault!!!!!

But hey, did anyone ever tell you that you are overly blunt?? ha ha ha!!! No harm no foul intended. :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

THANK YOU

Nope, I never whine about over, but this time I am under. If I go over, it is my fault!!!!!

But hey, did anyone ever tell you that you are overly blunt?? ha ha ha!!! No harm no foul intended. :drinker:

blunt? you are the very first to even mention it
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Do not EVER go to a buffet, If you have to because of friends or family try to eat as MUCH salad as you can BEFORE you eat the other things on there.
    If you DO go, GO to the buffet only ONCE!
    That said. You are right, drink you water, Other than that do not worry about it that much, AS LONG as you do not make a habit out of it ONE DAY is after all ONE DAY!
    You have not reuined your whole system just because of one day. Get back on board.
    Everyone has those days.
    --Diann...
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

THANK YOU

lol, hey Dave... is that why you got slapped on the wrist by MFP??
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Do not EVER go to a buffet, If you have to because of friends or family try to eat as MUCH salad as you can BEFORE you eat the other things on there.
    If you DO go, GO to the buffet only ONCE!
    That said. You are right, drink you water, Other than that do not worry about it that much, AS LONG as you do not make a habit out of it ONE DAY is after all ONE DAY!
    You have not reuined your whole system just because of one day. Get back on board.
    Everyone has those days.
    --Diann...

hey thanx, but I am UNDER by 400+. I also walked today. I have never been under at a buffet before. It felt great.
  • elliott062907
    Options

THANK YOU

Surely not, ha ha ha.
    But I can be too, we all can be, after all I am a red headed part german and indian, and no I can't speak it.

Night all, have a great evening.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

So, spoon and oz... what's the comparison?
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    You went to a buffet and ate under you cals. I'm impressed.
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    that's awesome :) Def not easy to do either lol. So many nummy stuff. (nummy. can you tell I'm a mom lol)
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    awesome! :smile: that's great!
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    Good joby! my family wanted to go last week and reluctantly I went. But is was a $9.95 salad. LOL. Hardly worth it, but luckily I didn't pay