I want to shout it out loud!!

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
For the first time in 2 months I have gone from a size 22/24 to a loose fitting size 16 and it feels great.I have lost a total of 28 inches off my entire body and 35 pounds as of today.So I thought I would toot my horn today and say YAY ME !! Hard work ,focus and a bit of patience does pay off.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• awestfall
    Options
    For the first time in 2 months I have gone from a size 22/24 to a loose fitting size 16 and it feels great.I have lost a total of 28 inches off my entire body and 35 pounds as of today.So I thought I would toot my horn today and say YAY ME !! Hard work ,focus and a bit of patience does pay off.:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...keep up the good work!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    That is great--
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Success is pretty sweet
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome and I am so proud of you my good friend. Keep up the great work.
  • awestfall
    Options
    thanks you guys I can't wait till I get the rest of this weight off.I already feel amazing after 35 pounds lost but I know I am going to feel even better when I get the other 100 pounds off.
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    great job:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ekgstr
    ekgstr Posts: 21
    Options
    yay good for you
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Doesn't that feel sooooo good!!!!
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • elegantshay
    elegantshay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!

140075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • awestfall
    Options
    THanks everyone for your kind words and support.You guys are the ones who keep me motivated and pushing to reach for the stars.So thanks for being there for me and continuing to be there for me through my weight loss challenges.100 pounds to go so I am still going to need you for a bit longer.:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Shout away! Great job! :drinker:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Go girl!!! I would be shouting everyday!!
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep upi the great work...you CAN do it :happy:
  • shuttletat
    Options
    Awesome!! Go You!!:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work. You're doing fantastic!:drinker:
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    THanks everyone for your kind words and support.You guys are the ones who keep me motivated and pushing to reach for the stars.So thanks for being there for me and continuing to be there for me through my weight loss challenges.100 pounds to go so I am still going to need you for a bit longer.:flowerforyou:
    So, what is a sample menu of what you eat in a day, I'm looking for some inspiration and YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh! Im sorry I missed this before. That is sooo awesome, you are doing an amazing job!:drinker: Keep up the great work!
    ~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!