pizza hut

Options
Oh my god I just came back from pizza hut and entered my totals, yikes!! At least I worked out hard today but I'm still over my limit. Well, tomorrow's another day, I guess. I feel like I worked for nothing. All that sweat for 5 minutes of pleasure. I guess I'll have to work out tomorrow, even though I've been giving myself a break on Sat. and Sun. Is anyone else only working out 4-5 days a week? I thought it might be good for my mind and body to take a break, but I'm not sure. What is everyone else doing? I could really use a pickmeup now.

Replies

• bluebell81
    Options
    Oh my god I just came back from pizza hut and entered my totals, yikes!! At least I worked out hard today but I'm still over my limit. Well, tomorrow's another day, I guess. I feel like I worked for nothing. All that sweat for 5 minutes of pleasure. I guess I'll have to work out tomorrow, even though I've been giving myself a break on Sat. and Sun. Is anyone else only working out 4-5 days a week? I thought it might be good for my mind and body to take a break, but I'm not sure. What is everyone else doing? I could really use a pickmeup now.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I try and work out everyday and rest whenever I just can't work out or my body needs a rest. Just listen to your body...as for the food tomorrows another day. and im sure it was good eatin lol
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    eh, make it a cheat dinner and don't do it the rest of the week. You worked out a lot today so I think you'll be okay. As long as you didn't eat the entire pizza and just a slice or two you'll be fine!

Pizza is hard for me to say no to! I'm weird though cuz I don't like melted cheese so I usually take all the toppings off and just eat the bread and sauce. I imagine that saves a lot of cals and fat. :bigsmile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I plan to work out 6 days out of 7 and my rest day can be any day that I choose. Usually that's the day I have an early morning meeting or if I didn't sleep well the night before. There have been weeks that I didn't take a day off because I just wanted to work out. The more weight I lose the more I want to work out so I can lose more weight. You just have to find a groove you can work with. Good luck.
  • bathedinshadow
    bathedinshadow Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh I love pizza. But yeah Pizza Hut has to be the worst with the way they bake it literally in grease to get that tasty crust. haha. I'm more of a thin crust girl though and prefer Round Table (don't know if you have those back east). 230 Calories for one slice of the kind I get. So it's workable occasionally.

You know though, you can't eliminate all "bad" foods all the time or you'll never stick to it in the long run. Just try to eliminate them most of the time. At least that is me. I know that at 28, there is no way I'm going to spend the rest of my life and NEVER eat pizza. It's just not realistic. But I CAN limit it to once in a while.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I go every day, there's usually a reason I miss one day though. On my goals I put 5 days a week so I'm always doing better than my goals!

I had the same thing happen with a small fry, thought, it ccan't be THAT bad, got home and logged it and when WHOA! and those were the last french fries that have ever crossed my lips... if that many calories are going to cross my lips at one time, it's going to be something that has chocolate in it at least! HA!

It's all a learning experience, one meal wont' totally destroy what you've done, and next time, research a place before you eat out so you know what you can have without working out extra at the gym - of course there's nothing wrong with having a treat now and then either!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i had pizza hut just now :drinker:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    We had pizza tonight too! But it was a new place- Jet's. ~ was good and held to two small slices and one piece od my kids crust!
  • mshellclmnt
    Options
    I had 1/2 a medium thin crust pizza from domino's today! It was my treat for the week. I try to do some type of work out everyday.