30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I did it last night for the first time and JM kicked my butt, my thigh muscles are so sore today and they were shaking after the first 5 minutes of the workout lol....
    and am i the only one who cannot do a push up???? lol because i cannot, even the "modified push up" i do isnt even how its suppose to be

Push ups are tough..no doubt about it! Try wall push ups until you gain some upper body strength. Just remember to keep your back, legs and neck in a straight line. The farther you step your feet from the wall, the tougher it gets! You'll be pounding out push ups in no time! Keep up the good work!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I started the 30DS on Sunday, and did it again before work this morning. OMG! I have to walk up/down the stairs a lot at work. My thighs are killing me. Along with my butt and arms. But, it's a good hurt. I can't wait to see the changes after 30 days, if any.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm on day 8, level 1 and am feeling a lot better throughout the workout. It has gotten a lot easier. I've even opted for heavier weights.

Good luck!
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday too...OMG I was thinking it was going to be easy since it was just 20 minutes. Boy was I wrong. My arms and thighs are so sore today.

I'm sure youve all been asked, but are you doing it every day? What about the whole, "you have to do strenght training every other day to allow muscle recovery"

So I'm a lil confused if I should do it everyday.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My copy of 30 Day Shred arrived Friday evening, and I just keep staring at it in horror...JM Six Week Six Pack kicked my rump, I'm a bit hesitant to start 30 Shred tomorrow =\

Now I'm scared! I did level 3, day 6 of the 30 DS this morning (26 days overall) and I already have six week six pack standing by for when I finish...so I can expect more rump kicking, I'm guessing! Ok - bring it on! :tongue:
  • gingerbabyy
    gingerbabyy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot about it so I just added it to be queu on Netflix! I'm excited to start and see what kind of results I'll get
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have only just finished level 2 and am amazed at my progress, just posted a blog about it http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Jugsie23/view/what-does-a-7lb-weight-loss-look-like-203565

Granted, it isn't the only thing I'm doing but it has helped massively.

Also, I don't follow a 1200 calorie diet, it's 1600 minimum and I try to eat clean. It can be done!

Wow! Well done, what a difference in such a short space of time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!