finally

Options
I joined this web site in December 07, and was very faithful sticking to the 1200 calories that the site recommended, and also worked out faithfully. BUT... I had no success, not even one little pound. Well 4 weeks ago I started working with a personal trainer, which I just love. She told me to boost my calories to 1400, which I found a little difficult. Today was my first weigh in , and I lost 3 pounds. I am just so excited to see that scale finally move, and I feel great. Just wanted to share...:drinker:

Replies

• dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    I joined this web site in December 07, and was very faithful sticking to the 1200 calories that the site recommended, and also worked out faithfully. BUT... I had no success, not even one little pound. Well 4 weeks ago I started working with a personal trainer, which I just love. She told me to boost my calories to 1400, which I found a little difficult. Today was my first weigh in , and I lost 3 pounds. I am just so excited to see that scale finally move, and I feel great. Just wanted to share...:drinker:
  • exercisegirl06
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm going into my third week and I'm a bit frustrated. I have always worked out and paid attention to my eating. I really am working hard to get rid of about 10 pounds. I lost a couple of pounds my first week but I gained about a pound my second week. :sad: I have looked and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Your post has encouraged me. I will keep at it. :ohwell:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That is so great Dawn!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is great. keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!