i have an addiction. do you?

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm a sex addict. It's my cross to bear.
    I have seen videos that combine both of those.
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Shoes and handbags, love them, they make me happy!! :bigsmile:

Also anything pink, if it's pink i want it, even as far as seeing a pink snake in our local pet shop, i don't want a snake but i wanted it because it was pink! Luckily my other half stopped me from getting it. :laugh:
  • h0m36r0wn
    Options
    sorry duplicate post - phone sucks!
  • h0m36r0wn
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

not sure its an addiction, but i smoke a hell of a lot of weed...

i would say my addiction is food... its the only thing i've had trouble getting a handle on. i quit smoking, hard drugs and alcohol by just stopping,.. not food tho, no i'm still addicted. i found a snack size snicker in my freezer and didnt think twice about shoving it into my mouth... ah such pure heaven :) lol

I'm thinking that if you cut back on the weed, you might have a better chance of not eating quite so much. Those munchies are killer!

heh - did you know that eating kills your buzz? back in the day, we trained ourselves to NEVER eat after smoking. ;)

The other day I was curious to see if peanut butter weed fudge was in the database. Unfortunately it was not, probably my cue not to eat it. I'm bad at taking cues.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Makeup! And video games lol
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

Hahaha LOVe this! Mine would be Heels followed by weed LOL Im a Cali girl so what do you expect ;-)
  • frilly7483
    frilly7483 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The Pandacam app from San Diego Zoo, I've nevr been there (I'm in the UK) but I am totally obsessed.....
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Food, booze, and um... you know...
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    dresses. i own and have owned hundreds.
  • swiviol
    swiviol Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is chocolate. And also, Facebook and Twitter. :P
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Can't say....too many people would know.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Tea and BOOKS.

Umm...gee. That makes me sound like a LIBRARIAN. I think I may need to try that weed now.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    books. and singing.
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Ohhhhhhh, yes. Trying to figure out how to live my life with it or just give in...but not sure how that works either.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    makeup , clothes , heels , accessories.
    such a girly girl some times.
    i also love video games... but ive recently had to sell my 360 ... one of the worst mistakes of my life LOL
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    oh and coffee...to keep me awake for more of the other thing
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    I am addicted to new activities. Really. I have gone from guitar lessons, quilting classes, buying a gun for target practice, kayaking, jet skiing, camping...anything that sounds like fun to me, I will obsess over it until I get it.

Oh, and food. Always food.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sex. And marshmallow creme. Not necessarily exclusive of each other.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Dr. Pepper. I actually went 5 days without till the husband came home from a work trip and bought me one. :ohwell: Now I get to start all over again when I find the will power to quit again :mad: But, if we're talking about non edible items, purses, Coach purses. I have 4 so far. However, I make sure to get the ones on sale or clearance with a 30% on top. I have yet to buy one full price and don't intend to, lol.
  • Tlcw96
    Tlcw96 Posts: 13
    Options
    My biggest addiction is Pepsi ....along with junk food.