i dont know..help me

Options
i dont know lots of food here and what they are can someone tell me good food to eat here

Replies

• italianbellax3
    Options
    i dont know lots of food here and what they are can someone tell me good food to eat here
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    You're from Italy? Are you in the states now?
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well stay away from fast foods. They are the worst.
    We have about the same foods that you had in Italy. But we have this thing here that I do not suggest you try, it is called FRIED FOODS! Stay away from them too. :wink: :laugh:
    Do what you grew up doing, eating what you grew up eating, Walking as much as you can.
    Fresh Fruit and Veggies are a good thing to have here in the States.
    Grilled anything is also good.
    What do you like to eat in Italy?
    I bet you can find it here too.
    --Diann...
    BTW. WELCOME ABOARD! We are glad you are here!
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • italianbellax3
    Options
    thank you in italia the way i eat is different in america they tell me not to eat after 7 but here we have like a little snack or dinner at 8 o clock because i eat a big meal in daytime. i eat lots of pasta:smile: also fruit and vegatables but italia does have many mcdonalds just like america
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    thank you in italia the way i eat is different in america they tell me not to eat after 7 but here we have like a little snack or dinner at 8 o clock because i eat a big meal in daytime. i eat lots of pasta:smile: also fruit and vegatables but italia does have many mcdonalds just like america

Is that you in the photo? I think you look stunning and don't change a single thing you are doing. If you want to eat at 8pm because you are hungry, do so, just watch what you eat.

And don't let America turn you into a fast food junkie. Stick to what you know and eat out at local restaurants.
  • italianbellax3
    Options
    Grazie! dulceluva
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you love pasta, and you like to eat it a lot, try whole wheat pastas! I fool my family every time. They don't even know it's whole wheat.

Welcome!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • italianbellax3
    Options
    i will have to try whole wheat pasta:smile: