no weight goneeeee

Options
i weigh myself every morning (its been day 3 of my diet) and every morning its been the same exact weight! shouldnt it at leastt be a little less/? dont want and wont quit!! just had to vent...thanks

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    i weigh myself every morning (its been day 3 of my diet) and every morning its been the same exact weight! shouldnt it at leastt be a little less/? dont want and wont quit!! just had to vent...thanks
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Its normal not to see weight loss right away. It takes time and your body needs to adjust. Hang in there and don't give up!! It does come off...slowly but surely!!!! As they say, the weight didn't get there in a few days and it won't come off in a few days. :flowerforyou:
    Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i think it depends alot of everyones body type. wait a week and see. you shouldn't weight yourself everyday lol. it knows its tempting.

dont worry im sure you'll do great!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    the less you have to lose the harder it is to see on the scale.

Have you measured yourself?

Are you jeans a bit looser?

This is the only way I know I have lost some fat and hopefully replaced it with a bit of muscle!!

:flowerforyou:
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Lol, c'mon, it's been three days. The jeans aren't gonna feel looser after three days. :tongue: When I first started out on MFP, it took two entire weeks of drastically changing what I ate and exercising before I saw the first drop on the scale, and I was so frustrated, but then it just seemed to pour off steadily after that.

Just don't give up, you're only three days in.
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    I haven't lost all month but haven't gained.
    It takes a week to lose a pound of fat,
    if someone weighs less overnight, it's not "fat"
    sometimes we can hold water, (or not)
    and that will show up. But I wouldn't
    be discouraged over 3 days! Give it a week,
    or even two. Some people weigh themselves
    everyday. I would think that would be an awful
    lot of pressure on a person. Just don't get
    discouraged and do what I do, look at it
    as a lifestyle permanent change and it will happen.

You can do it. I should have given up a long time ago
    but I know I have lost and I am just going through a plateau.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    seriously? It's only been 3 days, why are you stressing yourself? Stop weighing everyday, it's disappointing. You don't have a lot to lose, it's going to take a long time for it to be gone. I'm sorry, but that' sjust how this tends to work. relax, get into the swing of being healthy, and weight loss will eventually follow.
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Please don't worry after 3 days. Our bodies are all different and it takes more time for weight to come off and less for others. Relax and keep doing what your doing. I wouldn't weigh every day....once a week is probably best. Don't get discouraged!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    your joking right 3 days
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lol, c'mon, it's been three days. The jeans aren't gonna feel looser after three days. :tongue: When I first started out on MFP, it took two entire weeks of drastically changing what I ate and exercising before I saw the first drop on the scale, and I was so frustrated, but then it just seemed to pour off steadily after that.

:blushing: ok......sorry, I missed the 3 day part.....

but still.........when you have so little to lose you should measure and not go by the scale so much.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

:blushing: ok......sorry, I missed the 3 day part.....

but still.........when you have so little to lose you should measure and not go by the scale so much.

I am confused sort of...on March 4 you said you had been dieting for two weeks and today it is day three,,,if you are starting and stopping your diet, that may be part of the problem