Getting SO close - lots of pictures

Options

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Such an incredible transformation! Your testimony is one of victory and it's so inspiring. I hope you enjoy everyday because you've worked hard for good health. Congratulations :)
  • alicia_m_b
    alicia_m_b Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks so much for sharing. very inspirational!! :)) CONGRATS!:flowerforyou:
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My gosh! You must feel like a whole new person because you sure look like one!!! So super fantastic. This will help SO MANY people to see what YOU did. Great job!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look SO GOOD!!!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I genuinely can't believe your transformation, it is amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself lovely :)
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I've been struggling this past week and you've just given me the incentive to carry on :)
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just saw your story for the first time today. You are such an inspiration to any and everyone on this journey. Congratulations on your weight loss and it is true that "slow and steady wins the race". Thank you for sharing! God bless you!!!
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    A great accomplishment. You are an inspiration to many, including me! Congratulations and thank you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kleed41
    kleed41 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow! You look fantastic. Your an inspiration to all of us. Way to Go.:flowerforyou:
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is AMAZING!! How proud you must be!! Thank you for sharing, truly inspirational.
  • Diondrea04
    Diondrea04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG (mouth opened literally)...you look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! Congrats...you deserve it. :)
  • lirby10
    lirby10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiration. For all the women who say they are going through menopause or have a million other excuses, you just proved them wrong. Congrats.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I just read your story on facebook, but Praise the Lord that he reached down and showed his love to you. We really do not know what goes on in a person's life and that should make us be less judgemental toward people. We all come from different backgrounds and we all have problems. Take time today and be nice to someone because we do not know what has just happened in that person's life.
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! You look AMAZING!!! ;0)
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful..
    God Bless you! May you live a long and happy life!
    Blessings!
    Nicolette
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW.... My mind has officially been blown.

Congratulations!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!