Diet pills?

Options
Is anybody out there using any kind of dietary supplements? Somebody suggested it to me to get a little more energy and motivation, but it makes me nervous. Thoughts? Anybody using them with success? For the record, I understand that there are no magic pills and that diet and exercise are the main factors in weight loss. I just need a little kick in the pants. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I use ones that are quite high in caffeine so they give me a terrible crash. They work, but like you said, diet and exercise are the only things that TRULY work.
  • bridgettx78
    bridgettx78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have used a GNC products called Lipo Black 6 hers, Ultra Concentrate and lost almost 30 lbs without much excercise and not really changing my diet. They were great for me. However, I stopped using them since I used my recommended dosage for the year. I am now looking to lose 15 more lbs. If you try any diet pills, follow the instructions to a T and let a family member or friend know what you are taking and when you start them.
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    I tried trimp spa, slimquick, and lipozene with no success they either gave me stomach troubles or had too much caffiene...exercise/diet is best :)
  • northstar699
    northstar699 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!