OxyElite Pro

Options
I reveived a fee sample of Oxyelite pro from GNC when I orderd some Vitamines. I was wondering if anyone has taken them or knows anything about them?

Replies

• monty_williams
    Options
    It's a thermogenic and contains about 100mg caffeine and 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCL as the active ingredients, along with some thyroid boosters. Some people do not like using 1,3 dimethyl, but it is an effective thermogenic and suppresses appetite. It's very popular with body builders who are trying to get sub-10% BF quickly.

If you chose to use it, follow the directions starting with 1 capsule for the first 3-4 days, to allow your body to adjust to it before adding a second one in the morning or in the afternoon. I wouldn't recommend taking any at least 8 hours prior to when you want to go to sleep. I would also recommend not taking them for more than 3-4 weeks at a time, give yourself a week off after that. It can can cause minor anxiety and be careful with taking it with other sources of caffeine until you build tolerance to it. Also, be sure you drink plenty of water - which you should be doing anyway.
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I got the sample too and triied it. The appetite suppressant REALLY works! And I don't henestly know if this was due to more energy or sheer boredom (i was laid off last week so I'm not working), but I cleaned my whole house too! THis is just the second day I have taken it so I will wait until I add another pill to comment on side effects. None as of right now.
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    omg!

i got the sample at GNC last year buying my protein shakes...loved it so much I bought the full 8 week bottle.

NEVER AGAIN! Yes, it does suppress your appetite but I was so irritable and crabby and I snapped on my boyfriend soooo much it was unreal. There were times in public that complete strangers annoyed me so bad, for no reason.

Not to mention, as soon as I stopped the pills... I gained every little bit back within 2 weeks, not even kidding! do not buy into them. i am a strong disbeliever in any diet pills now because of these! Plus they are not FDA approved, who know what effects than can really cause years later.....