BACK TO MFP!!

Options
My internet has been down for the past week, so I really haven't been able to log all my food this past week other than what I could pre-plan when I had time at work to sneak to mfp. I guess this was kinda like a test going back to reality without the help of MFP. I think I did pretty good, maintained my weight this week....found myself slip a couple of times.

Time to get back on the saddle so I can reach that goal....17 more to go!:smile:

Replies

• shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My internet has been down for the past week, so I really haven't been able to log all my food this past week other than what I could pre-plan when I had time at work to sneak to mfp. I guess this was kinda like a test going back to reality without the help of MFP. I think I did pretty good, maintained my weight this week....found myself slip a couple of times.

Time to get back on the saddle so I can reach that goal....17 more to go!:smile:
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you did well in reality. I'm going on a week long vacation for Spring Break, so I'll be without a computer. I'm somewhat intimidated with that "what do I eat?" feeling. I think it'll be fine - because I know what healthy full feels like instead of overeating full. But still, I'm worried about losing momentum, and messing up my progress so far.

Thanks for posting your experience. And congratulations on being half way to your goal! That's really fantastic!

Kathryn
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    kathryn, when i went away i brougt a small notebook with me and recorded my food and exercise in it. i know it's anal, but i felt better having somewhere to be accountable. plus it motivated me to choose carefully and keep moving. i didn't worry about figuring out the calories, but again, just seeing my log was helpful.
    good luck and enjoy your holiday!