Trying to get back on track...

Options
Hello!

I'm not new to MFP, and I'm definitely not new to the whole weight loss, get healthy thing. In fact, as a past member of MFP and with lots of hard work, I lost 36 pounds. I kept it off for about a year, and then things went to hell. I'm right back where I was two years ago weight- and exercise-wise and with poor eating habits. I've started over, and I'm looking for support.

Thanks!

Replies

• kaybo89
    Options
    Hang in there! You can sooo do this! Have faith (:
  • CoralBreeze
    Options
    You can definitely do it :) we're all in the same boat looking for encouragement and support and that's what we're here for :)
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Welcome back..............Add me if you'd like:bigsmile:
  • phatgirl30
    Options
    You can definitely do it :) we're all in the same boat looking for encouragement and support and that's what we're here for :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and best of luck to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • CenlaCoach
    Options
    You can do this!!! One of the things that I had to learn was this was for the rest of my life and to stop sabotaging myself. Things are always going to happen and we shouldnt take it out on ourselves. When things would happen, I got mad, or depressed I would sit on the sofa with whatever I could find and chow down. I realized that I was not only hurting myself but also those around me.