woohoo

Options
Karaboo
Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
I started this a week ago & had my first "weigh-in" today & I've lost 2 lbs! :bigsmile: I know it's not a lot, but it's definitely something! I really thought I was going to go over my calories last night because my husband & I had friends over for a movie night last night & everyone was snacking on junk food & my friend brought cupcakes..but I did good! ; )

Replies

• Karaboo
    Options
    I started this a week ago & had my first "weigh-in" today & I've lost 2 lbs! :bigsmile: I know it's not a lot, but it's definitely something! I really thought I was going to go over my calories last night because my husband & I had friends over for a movie night last night & everyone was snacking on junk food & my friend brought cupcakes..but I did good! ; )
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    Two pounds in the first week is a lot,
    it's the perfect number, marvelous.
    That's exactly where you should be! Celebrate.
    My sister is going on and on about not losing
    50 lbs. overnight (kidding) but she expects
    it too all come off and fat doesn't do that!

You're doing good! You're on your way.
  • Karaboo
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! :smile:
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    Congratulations. It is exciting to know the hard work is paying off and it keeps you going for more.
    :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!