What body part lost the most weight first?

Options

Replies

• ruthnor
    ruthnor Posts: 35
    Options
    Hips and thighs, or at least that's where I first noticed it if only because I have SO MUCH to lose there. And most of my exercise is walking. I've slowly been losing it in other places at this point, such as my upper arms, face, and it's finally getting to my boobs. :( Thighs and upper arms are my biggest problem area, though, so I'm okay with all this.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hips. I think that is because of using a spin bike for exercise.

Same Here (hence the reason for my username..lol)
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Mine is always legs, bum and lower back. All the women in my family are apple shaped and I'm desperate to lose it from my stomach but I that's usually the last place it goes from (and the first place it comes back).

I am the same way! I get so irritated by the fact that I'm working so hard, and I never see the change in my abs! Drives me crazy!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Collarbone area.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My butt, which is one of the things that didn't really bother me. I was hoping for stomach/inner thighs/arm flab to hurry up and leave. That all seems to be hanging in there.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    first my shoulders/chest then my hips then my stomach, stomach is the hardest for me after 2 kids :(
  • sunitha004
    Options
    For me, it has been my legs. I wish I was one of the posters saying tummy. It seems that will be the last to go for me. = (

same me too!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lwood42
    lwood42 Posts: 18
    Options
    My back, face, waist, shoulders.
  • lwood42
    lwood42 Posts: 18
    Options
    arms and legs are the slowest!
  • CoverGirl1913
    Options
    I noticed in my face, thighs and waist.
  • yummummum
    yummummum Posts: 257
    Options
    waist and face,,, if my thighs would now catch up!
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Face, chest, thighs. Basically, everywhere except where I want to lose it.....my belly. *sigh*
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I only started on January 2nd but it is my face and hips...In 30 days I have gone from size 40 pants to a 36!
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    my face and back....tummy seems to be the last one to go!
  • logitech
    logitech Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Face 1st - stomach last
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My face and my boobs!!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Stomach, hips and boobs :grumble:
  • kirstand
    Options
    for me - first the face, then (in order) chest, arms, waist/abdomen, bum......but the thighs not so much!
  • princessyayaaa
    Options
    Legs and butt! That's actually where I wanted to keep it. LOL My stomach and arms always seem to stay! :(
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    boobs............almost all of them.

I'm still upset, :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!