After pregnancy question

Options
I need to ask what is the best way to lose the belly after pregnancy what is the best excercises?
Thank You MFP friends :)

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    i had twins, and my belly is still horrible. I have done 2 rounds of p90x and 2 rounds of insanity...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've had some success with Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd. All over toning and cardio are your best bets, and the belly may never completely go away :sad:
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Best way to drop body fat (i say body because you can't choose where it gets dropped) is to do compound lifts squats, dead-lifts, bench press, pull ups, dips, snatches, cleans, etc, and also cardio such as swimming, running, zumba, jump rope etc.

Isolating your stomach will be the slowest way to drop that belly fat.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Tracy Anderson Method, add me as a friend and you'll see links to all my workouts :D, it's been 6 months, and not doing too bad :D
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    well I will check out all the stuff all you recommened and hopefully will see if it any of it works Thanks everybody
    Also add me if any of you want to be friends :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Best way to drop body fat (i say body because you can't choose where it gets dropped) is to do compound lifts squats, dead-lifts, bench press, pull ups, dips, snatches, cleans, etc, and also cardio such as swimming, running, zumba, jump rope etc.

Isolating your stomach will be the slowest way to drop that belly fat.

And eat at a calorie deficit.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    strenght training including planks really helped my belly after 6 pregnancies.