Jillians Ripped in 30

Options
HOLY CRAP!!!! I got this DVD just to mix it up at home as I have been doing the sweat points on the XBOX, and I wont like it kicked my A&% LOL

But I can feel the differance....I am wondering if anyone else has done this one?

Replies

• Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I just got done with week 1day1. Wow that was fun. I really enjoyed it. Ready for tomorrow.
  • Marmalina
    Options
    tiff i have it too! its still in the package tho ahhaaaa ill have to try it soon
  • a_acosta80
    Options
    I'm doing this for my February Challenge!! Cant wait till Wednesday!!! :D:D
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Just got it and just did it with my family. I paid my 8 and 11 year old boys a dollar to do the whole level 1 day 1 with my husband and I. I don't think the boys will go for this offer tomorrow! My husband worked at the harder level even though it was our first time through. I worked at the easier level and couldn't always complete what was being asked but some of the exercises were easier for me than my husband. We will be feeling sore tomorrow I think! And we didn't (the grown-ups anyway) have much of an appetite for dinner after that!
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am into my second round but mix it with other JM DVD's. Still is hard, some are easier some not so, def feel stronger fitter and more tonned, flater stomach am obessed with her dvds and doing a mix up of them.
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I loved week one. Really felt it in my upper back and hamstrings. After previewing week two...I'm scared to move up! Lol!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I really liked week 1. But I also looked at week 2 and im scared. I do have some of her other DVDS and added some of that to my gym workout. I didn't take any measurments.
  • mrscollins1112
    Options
    well it was day 2 and I am SORE....sadly I dont know if i can do it today but I am going to try:) I just wish i knew how many cals I was burning lol
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I did week 1 day 1 today. I did not think it was that bad. Then I sat down and fed my daughter for an hour or so. And then I tried to get up.....

And my upper back is so sore and I'm not even sure what I did that targeted that, lol....

Can't wait to see the difference in 30 days ;)