energy drinks?

Options
Can someone recommend a energy or natural fruit drink that gives you lots of energy? I'm lacking energy and its getting in the way of my work outs. TIA

Replies

• whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I like 5 hour energy because it only has 5 calories and not loaded in sugar.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Can someone recommend a energy or natural fruit drink that gives you lots of energy? I'm lacking energy and its getting in the way of my work outs. TIA
    I eat an oat bar with some coffee 20 minutes before a workout.
    And then there's always sugar free RED BULL!

I stopped drinking those, but they sure work.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Surgar free Red Bull.
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Advocare Spark! Very yummy, low in calories and it also has appetite control :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be a drink? I found the best thing for energy during workouts is the Melaleuca Access Bars. Doesn't weigh me down like power bars. I have used Lara bars too, to help me through workouts and/or afternoon slumps. But for some reason, energy drinks make me feel weird. Can't really define weird, lol, but that's how it feels.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sugar free RedBull or the Pink Rock*
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I drink a Monster Absolute Zero about a 1/2 hour before my workout and it seems to be a big help. Don't know if it is mental or not, but I will take it!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The new pink rockstar is good, but I prefer Rockstar Recovery, specifically the orange and yellow ones. I like that they're not carbonated and they're also pretty good. Only 20 calories for the can.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nutrilite Rhodiola or XS energy drinks by Nutrilite. Anyone wants more info let me know. Thats all I got :)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Advocare Spark! Very yummy, low in calories and it also has appetite control :)

This!
  • odeshee
    odeshee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Speed Stack by ABB 5 cals 16 oz bottle:bigsmile:
  • miley89
    Options
    Vita Coco!