Any healthy, whole food "dieters" out there?

Options
After seeing waaaay too many posts about "quick and easy" weight loss with diet shakes and/or processed pre-made "food snacks" and recipes featuring diet soda and boxed cake mix-I'd love to connect with others who are trying to make healthy lifestyle changes that focus on eating real food and maintaining reasonable exercise habits!
I'm currently a stay at home mama to a four month old, and am looking to lose the 75 pounds I gained during pregnancy PLUS 40 or 50 more- but I'm not willing to fill my body with a ton of chemicals or rely on quick fixes to get it done. I've followed a few diets in the past and have found that I feel the best when I chose to eat responsibly- with a focus on organic local veggies, beans and grains and humanely raised meats or sustainable fish. I try to avoid refined sugar and gluten as well. I'm not perfect- I have a terrible chocolate weakness and looove delicious pudding and cookies and sometimes I just really want a burger or pizza! BUT I try most of the time to do what's healthiest for my body (and my baby!)
I'm not always great about exercising (and can hardly find the time too these days) but have been trying to get in at least four days a week with some strength training/cardio combo and/or walking. I think getting enough exercise is the hardest thing for me right now!
Anyway- I'd love to make more friends on here with similar goals- I LOVE looking at other food diaries for inspiration and it helps to know others can look at mine! If you're interested please please add me as a friend- I'd be happy to swap recipe ideas! (I love to cook) or just help motivate/get more motivation!