15 pounds lost! and a little bit of a NSV

Options
In 8th grade, like about 2 years ago I was about my highest weight of like 235! This was May 2010, and I could barely fit in my bridemaid's dress at my sisters wedding.. I was uncomfortable, and I knew that dress could barely fit me.

33136lx.jpg
May 2010

Well, after 2 years of trying to lose weight, I've finally lost about 15 pounds! I decided to bring the dress out the closet and see how it fits. Needless to say it slipped on easily, and it could barely stay up! Very pleased at my NSV. :)

zvq79s.jpg

Still very happy. Everyone says that I look like I lost more than 10-15 pounds! But I'm not sure if I see it! haha

Replies

• robino419
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You will be a beautiful Bridesmaid!!
  • hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you should be very proud!!

pics working now, thanks!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    In 8th grade, like about 2 years ago I was about my highest weight of like 235! This was May 2010, and I could barely fit in my bridemaid's dress at my sisters wedding.. I was uncomfortable, and I knew that dress could barely fit me.

http://i44.tinypic.com/33136lx.jpg
    May 2010

Well, after 2 years of trying to lose weight, I've finally lost about 15 pounds! I decided to bring the dress out the closet and see how it fits. Needless to say it slipped on easily, and it could barely stay up! Very pleased at my NSV. :)
    http://i44.tinypic.com/zvq79s.jpg

Still very happy. Everyone says that I look like I lost more than 10-15 pounds! But I'm not sure if I see it! haha
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look great! and it sure does look like more than 15lbs lost!!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    wow!! keep up the great work.... definitely looks like more than 15 lbs... !!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great job!!! You look amazing-keep up the good work :)
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You definitely look like you lost more than 15. Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Wow! You DO look like you lost more! great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!