How Many Inches Have You Lost??

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
We seem to be so concerned about that number on the scale.....let's tell everyone how many INCHES we all lost...those are the numbers we should be looking at!!!

In total I have lost 5 inches in 6 weeks. Which I am thrilled about!!:smile:

How about you???

Replies

• nikii14
    Options
    We seem to be so concerned about that number on the scale.....let's tell everyone how many INCHES we all lost...those are the numbers we should be looking at!!!

In total I have lost 5 inches in 6 weeks. Which I am thrilled about!!:smile:

How about you???
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 inches in my first week, I'm THRILLED!!!
    it's nice to be able to wear my clothes more comfortably, I even needed a belt today!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Started in a size 48 jean 11 weeks ago and now I'm in a 36. Dropped 7 belt notches/
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    41.5 inches all over my body. 8 just off my waist. I think inches can be a much more accurate way of measuring success!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    26 inches!

6 from my waist

7 from my hips

I finally have a healthy ratio going on here! WOOT!
  • nikii14
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    So far: 34.25 inches (not counting any number twice, like thighs, calves, etc... even though I have 2 of them. I never know how to total those numbers!)

Chest 5.5, Waist 6.5, Hips 7.25, Abdomen 4.25, Upper Arm 2.5, Forearm 1.5, Thigh 4.5, Calf 1.25, Neck 1

I love it when it's time to measure. It does make me realize my progress.
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I lost 9 inches all over since January. Just a few more to go around my hips and waist and I will be happy! :laugh:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I've gone down from a size 18 to a size 10 (US sizes). I don't know the inches, but I can tell you that the mid-riff is finally beginning to flatten out! My ballet teacher told me yesterday that she sees that my shape has changed dramatically just in the last month. I would like to say this is over two years, but I didn't get really serious about the weight loss till August 2008, so it really has been only since then.
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    16.5 total inches all over, mostly in my waist and hips. Down from a Size 18 to 14. Since December 2.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I wish I still had my old measurements! I lost them with my old computer. I had been tracking since Jan 2007. Well, since my Freshmen year I have gone from a size 13 to a loose size 6. Sort of like losing 1/2 of myself....the sane half...:devil:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I've only beed keeping track of my waist but I have lost 12".

I am one foot thinner. lol:drinker:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 36 to a 30 so far:happy:
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    That is awesome!
    Measured with my trainer today, and she says 17 inches off allover since January '09.
    6 of those on my waist! WOOHOO!
  • moderngirl
    Options
    Been eating decent for the last wk and worked out for the 1st time today. So hopefully soon I can say 2 inches and more!
  • tracywar
    tracywar Posts: 1
    Options
    I have taken on 40 minutes a day of exercise for Lent- if I fall off the 40 minutes, I make it up the next day. So far, I have lost 9 inches in the last 3 weeks! I forgot to measure on Ash Wednesday, so it could be more, but I am fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear. :flowerforyou:
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    I would like to measure myself but the kids lost the tape.So soon as i find it I'll come back and tell you. For now since i found the scale i have lost eight pounds total. Three pounds since last week. Hopefully that will convert to inches lost.:laugh:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I NEVER Took them at my heaviest, I didnt start taking them till three weeks into JAN, Since then I have lost
    5 inches from my chest
    5 waist
    7 hips
    1.5 from arms
    1 from thighs
    I will take ALL of it!!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I did not measure myself at my heaviest but before I came here at my heaviest I was size 16. When I joined here I was size 14 and now I am a 12 :)
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    Well I found a measuring tape and the inches are moving slowly but surely.My waist hasn't moved but my neck and hips have at least an inch less in the last two weeks. Maybe the pounds and inches don't move at the same time but there moving. I'm happy.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!