plateau!!!!!!

Options
I started Feb 6, 2008 and lost 75 pounds by November. Since then not one pound. I have increased my exercise and calories decreased them increased one while decreasing the other. I have had "cheat" days, fasting days, colonics, seen a nutritionis, talked to my MD and a master certified Trainer. Taken extra fibre, completly revamped my diet to a more organic menu and still nothing. i even bought a new scale (just in case). NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING!!!!! Pleasehelp.

Replies

• Pittsburgh
    Options
    I started Feb 6, 2008 and lost 75 pounds by November. Since then not one pound. I have increased my exercise and calories decreased them increased one while decreasing the other. I have had "cheat" days, fasting days, colonics, seen a nutritionis, talked to my MD and a master certified Trainer. Taken extra fibre, completly revamped my diet to a more organic menu and still nothing. i even bought a new scale (just in case). NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING!!!!! Pleasehelp.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help.......the only thing I could think to do was bump Banks plateau thread. It has helped me along the way, maybe it will help you

Good luck and {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew the magical cure to help... all I can offer is to let you know you are not alone. I even check my measurements... 3 inches lost from my waist since 11/2008. 1 inch gained in my neck??? and nothing changed in my hips. :noway:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    our stories sound the same I also last the 75 lbs and haven't budged and have made changes, etc. Except mine has lasted over a year.

I have had to take satisfaction in maintaining, but recently have been pushing myself really hard with working out and not one lb difference, it does get frustrating.

Good luck.
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what your workout routine is, but you might want to consider something like P90X to really kick your body into gear. Forget the weight, I'm seeing real changes in my body.:smile:

Good luck and stick with it- 75 pounds lost is amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat =( I lost 70 lbs in 6 months, and for the past 4 I've been stuck! ARG!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much since about then also...But ya know what I figure? What's worse than a plateau? GAINING!!!

Stick with it!

:*)