How bad is it..............

Options
not to hit 1200? I hit 8 out of 1o days but since that is all I get my body is getting use to small amounts. On the days I don't hit i get 1000-1100 but not the full 1200. IS it going to be harmful over all to my diet?

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    In the short term, I'm sure you'll be OK, but I don't think its a very good long term strategy.
    - For one thing, you are running the risk of missing out on good nutrition that your body needs when just aren't taking in very much food.
    - And unelss you are planning on eating a tiny amount for the rest of your life, sooner or later you are going to have to increase the amount you are eating, so getting used to eating so low is a bit pointless.

And my personal opinion is that most people can probably lose weight eating a whole lot more than that - so why wouldn't you?
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    oh this is easy: no.

But I see you only want to lose 21lbs, once you get to the last 5-10 lbs and the process becomes slower make sure you start doing the opposite. Have 80% of your week at 1200 and the remaining 20% above 1200 (i.e around 1500)