Blah

Options
My friend is in the hospital dying. She is 22 years old =( We have been at the hosital all day everyday for the past few days. I don't really feel like eating and when I do...there are not really any healthy options around. I am doing my best, but...this sucks in all honesty.

Replies

• candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My friend is in the hospital dying. She is 22 years old =( We have been at the hosital all day everyday for the past few days. I don't really feel like eating and when I do...there are not really any healthy options around. I am doing my best, but...this sucks in all honesty.
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So sorry you are going through this right now.:ohwell: Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!:flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    How terribly, tragically sad.:cry::brokenheart: Don't add to your misery by feeling guilty about your choices. Do your best to take care of yourself and get re-focused when you can.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. Try to pack a big bag of snacks, food, drinks etc so you can stay on top of it. I am going through alot too and complete understand the BLAH. I have been battling it all week. Just be realistic and if you need to pause then do so. Just come back, get refocused and push on. Big hugs!
  • candycaneps
    Options
    I stayed at the hospital every single day, but on 4/4/09 she passed away.

I have had no motivation whatesoever to exercise or what what I eat. I feel like it doesn't really matter anymore. I know that I need to get back on, but right now it is so hard to even think that way. I did make attempts at the hospital to eat the healthiest they had, but you would think a hospital would actually make good things. I have gained a number of pounds back, but it doesnt seem as important anymore.
  • candycaneps
    Options
    I stayed at the hospital every single day, but on 4/4/09 she passed away.

I have had no motivation whatesoever to exercise or what what I eat. I feel like it doesn't really matter anymore. I know that I need to get back on, but right now it is so hard to even think that way. I did make attempts at the hospital to eat the healthiest they had, but you would think a hospital would actually make good things. I have gained a number of pounds back, but it doesnt seem as important anymore.