HOT PANTS

Options
has anyone tried these?:bigsmile:

Replies

• Jayneoh
    Jayneoh Posts: 20
    Options
    I won a pair of zaggora hot pants from their facebook page. They are great! You can really tell after a work out that they have done their job, very sweaty! I have used them for 3 weeks and my skin on my legs is not as bumpy as before. Feel smoother and smaller! recommend them 100%
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I did. Made my butt look good but was a major pain for my package. It felt as if was was trying to suffocate the poor guy
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mine shipped today...

Very interested in seeing if they work (in conjunction with exercise, of course!)

Everywhere I read says users find their skin smoother---not necessarily less cellulite-y. We shall see though. I'm definitely taking measurements before and after two weeks.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I assume that any loss will be water lost and you will regain that water back as soon as you have a drink?
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    I did. Made my butt look good but was a major pain for my package. It felt as if was was trying to suffocate the poor guy

This made me laugh

I have a pair but never tried them :-/

need to start I think
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I assume that any loss will be water lost and you will regain that water back as soon as you have a drink?

They claim that it's because the heat reflected back into your body helps to break down the fat cells faster. However, I'm sure some of the initial loss may be water weight yeah. Would be interesting to try them though. =)
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    They claim that it's because the heat reflected back into your body helps to break down the fat cells faster.

It sounds a bit daft don't you think?

You could get the same effect from sitting in a sauna, or on a radiator, or a hot water bottle or in fact, sitting in a hot bath for a while.

But even then, I'm not convinced there is much in the heat effect argument, you need large and sustained heat to increase metabolic reactions, even just a few percent. There have been people who claim that saunas burn cals (and saunas are going to have a larger effect than hot pants because of the greater heat and the less efficient cooling of the body when totally immersed in a hot environment) because of the extra work involved in cooling the body, but the calculations end up showing an insignificant calorific burn.

So, are these hot pants a bad thing? Not if you are looking for a short term, (very) temporary fix. And, they probably won’t do women any harm (men maybe so). But if you are looking for a long term fix, I’d say look elsewhere.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options

This made me laugh

I have a pair but never tried them :-/

need to start I think

if i had a pair i would definitely use them, what can it hurt???
    crap you can even sleep in them
    in conjuntion with diet and exercise i think they would help
  • lisa28115
    Options

not sure they are designed for men
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Mine shipped today...

Very interested in seeing if they work (in conjunction with exercise, of course!)

Everywhere I read says users find their skin smoother---not necessarily less cellulite-y. We shall see though. I'm definitely taking measurements before and after two weeks.

i really want to get me a pair
  • lisa28115
    Options
    POKADOT...

How long did it take for youto get your Hot Pants after you ordered them?:bigsmile:
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    im lost....what are hott pants and what do they do ?
  • lisa28115
    Options
    im lost....what are hott pants and what do they do ?

they are capri pants that help you sweat and lose inches
    they are made in the UK
    they have a facebook page: HOT PANTS
    CHECK IT OUT
    :tongue: