breakfast and supper

Options
It was recommended for me to reach my goals, to stick to a 1200 calorie diet. Three or more small meals makes me hungry and cranky. I find it easiest to eat one meal a day. But I'm not sure if this is something I could maintain 365 days a year. So now I'm thinking of two 600 calorie balanced healthy meals. I would rather eat one large meal and feel great then 5-6 small meals that make me feel tired, cranky and hungier. I don't get any cravings on one meal a day.

Replies

• tttrrr
    tttrrr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It was recommended for me to reach my goals, to stick to a 1200 calorie diet. Three or more small meals makes me hungry and cranky. I find it easiest to eat one meal a day. But I'm not sure if this is something I could maintain 365 days a year. So now I'm thinking of two 600 calorie balanced healthy meals. I would rather eat one large meal and feel great then 5-6 small meals that make me feel tired, cranky and hungier. I don't get any cravings on one meal a day.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Maybe you could find some info on how our bodies work. Healthy bodies require fuel all day long, kind of like a locomotive train needing it's fuel, strong and steady. What are you eating 600 calories of, or 1200 calories, that you can eat just a meal and be satisfied? Is your plate full of veggies, whole grains, a lean protein or fish? Are you drinking 64 oz of water? Just some questions you can ask yourself! Wishing you the very best in your journey towards a healthy way of living....:heart: