My weird thighs explained!

Options
Phoenixflame
Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
Wow...so I just realized why I thought my thighs looked so strange.

THEY ARE LOSING FAT! Finally! I was thinking "Damn, my thighs look sooooo weird....it's like they are becoming wobbly planks of wood...OMFG!"

They aren't quiiite beach ready sexy gams...but for the first time in my life, they aren't cylinders!

Replies

• Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Wow...so I just realized why I thought my thighs looked so strange.

THEY ARE LOSING FAT! Finally! I was thinking "Damn, my thighs look sooooo weird....it's like they are becoming wobbly planks of wood...OMFG!"

They aren't quiiite beach ready sexy gams...but for the first time in my life, they aren't cylinders!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    oh my god i hate my thighs. if they get smaller i will be so excited!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,748 Member
    Options
    I've always had thunder thighs and they finally don't rub together anymore. Oh how wearing skirts in the sweaty hot summer will be so much nicer. I'm not to the run around in a bathing suit and not care point either, but maybe some day.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My thighs are the one place that I have toned up, but haven't lost inches...does that make sense???
    I would like them to be "slim" but it doesnt look like they are going in that direction.

Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Mine haven't gotten all that much smaller, but I can feel the muscle underneath the layers of fat... so excited to get to where you are!

Congrats!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so great, I have always had big thighs so I hope that I will lose some there too. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!