Replies

• Cat_296
    Cat_296 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am actually starting this today!!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    What is it. Where do I get information about it?
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    I am actually starting this today!!

Awesome!! I am on Day 9 today, and in love with it so far XD
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    my daughter and i did two rounds of insanity----love love love it. we are now doing a hybrid of insanity/p90x/insanity asylum.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I started this last year, broke my ankle at work 2 months into it. Gonna start integrating it into my weekly workouts starting this week
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Awesome workouts. I do it at home when i can't make it to the gym.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just be sure you are not to tall or have low ceilings! ALOT of jumping!
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, have night class tonight after work, so no time today. Excited to start it and finish it!
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    Just be sure you are not to tall or have low ceilings! ALOT of jumping!

The light fixture in my den would have loved if I had gotten this warning before I started LOL I whacked it and knocked it down doing suicide jumps in the fit test. I shifted my workout space a few inches to make sure I dont do it again lol
  • Cat_296
    Cat_296 Posts: 40
    Options
    Day 1 - Done :-) Hard work but Shaun T has an infectious enthusiasm which almost made it fun!! Can't wait to try out the rest of the routines!!!
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    Day 1 - Done :-) Hard work but Shaun T has an infectious enthusiasm which almost made it fun!! Can't wait to try out the rest of the routines!!!

That is so true! I just did Pure Cardio yesterday, and it was HORRID but I still couldnt hate him. I think its because he is actually working hard as well, not just telling you what to do, and he is loving it. Makes it easier to handle ;0)
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I just started on Monday! I am shocked by how hard these workouts are! I am in pretty good shape, but I cannot make it through a DVD without stopping it at least once. I'm trying to learn that it's ok to take breaks!
    I love being sore, though!
  • sophitrinkit
    Options
    good luck every one I just watch the video on the link and I have to say it scared me, very intense. :/ wishing you all the best!
  • Cat_296
    Options
    Day 2 - Plyometric Cardio.....fun!!!! In an 'I know I'm going to hurt tomorrow' sort of way :devil: Perfect for keeping warm in a freezing cold flat (and I'm loving my Victorian ceilings right now - they're about 10 feet high so no chance of hitting them :laugh: ).

Looking forward to Day 3.......