Dear Body,

Options
Psyb3r
Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
Dear Body,
Could you please stop freaking out when I have zumba class and go snowboarding in the same weekend? I promise to feed and hydrate you properly so there is really no need to hold on to that extra water and food :noway: . I promise.

Love, :heart:
Si

If you could tell your body something what would it be? :smile:

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I didn't mean to treat you so poorly. Would you please come back to me? Start over like it was when we were 30.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    don't ya miss being strong and running just for the fun of it?..... don't you miss those little tiny shorts and doing something physical daily. I know you were happy the other day when we swam laps, it really brought back some childhood memories. I promise you that I am going to treat you right from now on... you are supposed to be a really itty bitty tiny body, your bones are small and meant to carry minimal weight... you are not a large frame or a garbage disposal..... Love Me xo
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yes we are going to run a marathon this fall. Don't worry, we are going to train and be prepared. Keep it together!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I am going to WIN!!!!!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I let you down - years of sitting on a couch and eating bad food have finally caught up with us. It's time to get better for our future. Let's do it together!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    For a long time that stubborn brain went rogue. It did it's own thing without consideration of what it was doing to you. I'm sorry I let brain take over your world and cause you to suffer so many consequences. We're slowly taking it back, although that darn brain & it's emotions have a strong hold...we will persevere!