My first weight loss in over a month!!

Options
kristinlough
kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
So I'm fine with the fact that it's only half a pound. Law school is really stressful, and unfortunately this semester has been nothing but stressful writing and classes I can't get my head around and free food every other day and social events once a week, and I've tried really hard to stay within my calories (and failed, often), but I FINALLY had a week where I could buckle down, and I'm back on track!! Nothing (not even icky ol' Aunt Flo) can stop me now!! :devil: (that's me, determined)

ROAR! tee hee :laugh:

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So I'm fine with the fact that it's only half a pound. Law school is really stressful, and unfortunately this semester has been nothing but stressful writing and classes I can't get my head around and free food every other day and social events once a week, and I've tried really hard to stay within my calories (and failed, often), but I FINALLY had a week where I could buckle down, and I'm back on track!! Nothing (not even icky ol' Aunt Flo) can stop me now!! :devil: (that's me, determined)

ROAR! tee hee :laugh:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's the right attitude! And if you're anything like me, Aunt Flo often leaves and takes a 2-lb. chunk of me with her! Maybe you're just retaining water and it'll fall off, too.

You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!

:flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    The attitude is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG
  • indianagranny
    Options
    The attitude is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great Job!

I've been stuck on a plateau for several weeks ... I finally just stopped weighing - J told me last night that he thought I'd lost some more weight and I checked this morning -

down 2 more pounds!!

Hooray for small victories!
    :heart: Manda
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go,thats great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!