Which is the better greek yogart

Options
as far as in fewer calories...the chobani or the dannon with the fruit on the bottom. Does anyone know off the top of their head?

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have never had the Dannon, but I looooove the Chobani. They have what is, at least in my grocery store, the most variety of flavors.
    edit to say-Sorry! I just read your post closer. Chobani's calories range from 100 (plain), 120 for vanilla, and around 140 for the fruit on the bottom varieties.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I buy the fat free low cal and add my own fresh fruit.
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    CHOBANI by far
  • IamProudofMe
    IamProudofMe Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love the Chobani. I buy the plain or the vanilla fat free and add my own fruit. It conquers my dessert cravings!

15961739.png
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The Dannon stuff is not real greek yogurt, I'm not a fan. I think the Dannon has slightly less calories and slightly less sugar, though.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty picky about greek yogurt...I've found my favorites to be the Fage 0% with Honey (170 cals I believe) and the Chobani Lemon Non-Fat (140 cals). I usually eat it as my breakfast.
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    Anything plain. Nothing with flavors or fruit on bottom. Look at the number of sugar grams and pick the one that is low-fat or no-fat with the lowest amount of sugar. You can add your own fresh/frozen berries or sweeten with a teaspoon of honey or some splenda if you use that.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    well......i wasnt aware that the dannon oikos wasnt real greek yogurt? That is what I have, will def have to try some Chobanni to compare.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i prefer the taste of Chobani. i like Fage too.