Mommies Losing Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am the mom to two (age 8 and 10) and am at goal weight :happy: and working on toning up. I am a runner and also have been working out 7 days a week. Feel free to add me !
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    My son is 19 months too. I have already lost 34 of the 40 I gained...22 with MFP. Guessing the rest was baby :)
    I am going to adjust my goal weight by 5-10 lbs because my body has changed so drastically.

Feel free to add me although I will warn you - I curse a lot and enjoy causing trouble in the forums :smokin:
  • EnEsMama
    Options
    I'm 27 with 2 girls (5 and 18 months). I've gained a total of 80 lbs since the first pregnancy. Trying to lose all that and then some. Add me if you'd like and we can motivate each other. That goes to any other mom's out there as well.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow mommies,
    I'm 26 (will be 27 in a week ) YIKES!! I'm a mommy of three..a boy and two girls. my youngest is 9 months old. my son is 5 and my other daughter is 4.
    i actually did lose all my baby weight ..around 40 lbs ..and am back to my pre pregnancy weight (before i had my first born) but am now working on toning and trying to lose the mommy pouch..always looking for new friends (to keep me motivated and to help motivate other mommies. I'm in my 2nd week of Turbo Fire and just ordered 30 DS. I love to have friends who are moms b/c i learn alot from others =)
  • montyon04
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have a 3 year old who will be 4 in Sept and a 21 month old who will be 2 in April. My goal is to lose at least 50 lbs by June! Let's all motivate one another!
  • alzina
    alzina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and my baby girl just turned two. I am almost to my goal weight (7 more lbs :))and then I am going to tone it up. Feel free to add me.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im 22 with a 4.5 month old! Its hard to lose weight with a baby so im here to encourage :) Add me if youd like!
  • challengeaccepted
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 and a mom to an almost 11 month old. I gained a big ol' 55 lbs :sad: during my pregnancy. Before I got pregnant I was around 160lbs and had gotten down to 140-144lbs and was close to my goal weight. I'm currently not doing any exercise but plan on starting 30 day Shred since so many people are raving about it. Sent you a friend request.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good for you ; ) you can do it. If you need a friend who is just as motivating as any good friend then you can add me!!

I am so happy to have met all these wonderful like minded mama's. makes me so proud to be a mama!!

And don't forget we are all going to be smokin HOT!!! : ) keep it up. Let s motivate the Heck out of each other lol.
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Im almost 23 and my little girl will be 3 in August. I have 100+ lbs to lose and all motivation would be appreciated. I have a bad thyroid now and while pregnant I had preeclampsia which caused MASSIVE weight gain each weekly checkup during my pregnancy! I managed to get over 300 lbs my dr. put me on a diet(yeah while pregnant, awesome right!) I lost 20 lbs but I am now trying to get under 200lbs, I plan on starting a weight loss challenge for all my friends, just to keep ys all motivated!! Best of wishes!
  • michelleck23
    Options
    Hi mommmies! I have an almost 6 mo old daughter & 4.5 yr old daughter!! Wanna lose 20 lbs of tummy...just started p90x2 3 weeks ago and love it, i did the original with my first daughter and lost all my baby weight and then some...hoping for the same this time and want to step it up being accountable with what i eat because we have a hawaii trip end of april!!!! ADD me if you would like!!!! :) oh i am 27 and happily married 7 yrs..........
  • Vacationista
    Vacationista Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm so glad to have found the moms! I'm 34, and mom to two boys, born close together. I have an almost 3 year old and an almost 18 month old. Being pregnant was kinda scary to me, weight-wise, since was up to nearly 200lbs each time (about 60lbs more than my normal weight!). I was in really good shape pre-preggo, jogging all the time, then gained about 10lb TTC, was up about another 10lb after my first baby, and then another 10lb after my second! For a while, every time I tried to lose weight, I'd get really sick. I think my body was just worn out! But, I've given myself a break for a while, and trying to get back on track gently, and lose weight slowly.

By the way, my little guy just woke me up, and he's back asleep, but I couldn't fall asleep! *Argh*

I'm new to MFP, and love to have some friends! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with an almost 3 yo & and an 1.5 yo. My pre-pregnancy weight was about 145 (wasn't working out) and I'm currently at 160. Since starting back in January I've lost 8lbs. I want to get back down to at least 145, and maybe smaller since I'm taking the exercise approach this time....Anyone have any workout suggestions? I'm currently doing a calisthenic based workout DVD 3x a week and walking/jogging approx 3x a week. But in all honesty I'm getting a little bored...I'm curious to try either P90X or Insanity?

I do Insanity and I love it. The results are so worth the effort!
  • tallnsexy
    tallnsexy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been stuck in mommy mode and have gained 17 pounds. I have finally started taking MFP serious in this last month and have lost about a pound a week and I've got 10 more to go! Let's do this ladies