Breakfast Drink??

Options
So sometimes on the weekends, I want more than just my yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, etc. So I'll do scrambled eggs & toast (still low cal, high protein, good stuff). But I want a huge glass of orange juice .... or a massive glass of milk. And that's just a ton of calories. Which I won't always be able to work off (for whatever reason). What do y'all do in this situation? Just water? Sometimes the Crystal Light lemonade will do it for me ...

Thank you for your ideas!! :smile:

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So sometimes on the weekends, I want more than just my yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, etc. So I'll do scrambled eggs & toast (still low cal, high protein, good stuff). But I want a huge glass of orange juice .... or a massive glass of milk. And that's just a ton of calories. Which I won't always be able to work off (for whatever reason). What do y'all do in this situation? Just water? Sometimes the Crystal Light lemonade will do it for me ...

Thank you for your ideas!! :smile:
  • sallyomally333
    Options
    Have you tried the WeightWatchers friendly orange juice? I want to say it is made by Tropicana? It has 50 calories per cup and still tastes like good O.J.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    ooooh good call ... I'll check it out! Thanks!! :happy:
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I love OJ too. I either just limit myself to a small glass on rare occasions or I slice up an orange and have that instead. I also will juice my own oranges sometimes by hand if you only buy a few oranges for the week this will limit how much you drink.
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    trop50. It's not as good as orange juice, but it's pretty good for 50 calories and less sugar.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    you could try lite white grape juice :) or Propel water. I can't remember how many calories are in the lite juice though... welch's makes it, I don't know who else.