hello.

Options
hello everyone, figured id introduce myself. havent ever really participated in anything like this before but i have a really hard time figuring out "diets" for myself and wanted a bit of help. it all started when a friend of mine mentioned that there was less than 10weeks till summer and i realized that ive put on 15lbs since i graduated from college. but anyway, i hope this all works out cos i feel like ive tried everything before!
xoxo

Replies

• brokenana
    Options
    hello everyone, figured id introduce myself. havent ever really participated in anything like this before but i have a really hard time figuring out "diets" for myself and wanted a bit of help. it all started when a friend of mine mentioned that there was less than 10weeks till summer and i realized that ive put on 15lbs since i graduated from college. but anyway, i hope this all works out cos i feel like ive tried everything before!
    xoxo
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    welcome and goodluck :flowerforyou:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good Luck! Yeah I didnt realize how close it was either and I want to lose a little bit so I can look decent at the beach, but Im not swimsuit ready maybe next year for that one! :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    The bikini may be the most motivational piece of clothing when it comes to weight loss. :tongue:

Stick with MFP and you'll be ready to wear one when summer gets here. Good luck and welcome! :flowerforyou: