try so hard

Options
not to eat that reese egg in my brothers room. oh man do i just want to chow down on it

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    not to eat that reese egg in my brothers room. oh man do i just want to chow down on it
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    those things are amazing:love:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    those things are amazing:love:

that doesn't help lol. im still thinking about eatin it
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Those are my biggest weakness of all time!!!!:love:

I've decided I love them but I don't love how they look on my hips!!!:laugh:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Easter candy is my favorite candy of the year. Those are one of my favorites! Wouldn't your brother be super surprised and happy if you didn't eat it???? I always used to eat my sister's candy. Oh, wow! And then the fighting would start! Thanks for the memory!!!??!!!!! :laugh:

If I eat one now, then I have to have another...just for today I am not going there!
    Good luck with your choices!!!!!!!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

I used to like the cadbury creme eggs!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    ohh Cadbury creme eggs thats what I love. I usually have 1-2 a year. I figure its only once a year. I also notice that every year I want them less and less because they are so sweet now.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    ohh Cadbury creme eggs thats what I love. I usually have 1-2 a year. I figure its only once a year. I also notice that every year I want them less and less because they are so sweet now.

Yeah have you also noticed how small they are these days! They are like 1/2 the size they used to be!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I love those!!!! I had 2 last week and still lost. But I used to eat all 6 in a sitting...............be strong or have half today and half tomorrow.......one:laugh: :tongue:
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    codykitty yes i saw that they had those mini ones too. I havent gotten them this year I have been putting it off. This thread makes me want them lol.
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    pretend your brother has poisoned it to sabotage your diet. you are too wise to fall for it.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm so glad I don't have really young siblings in the house lol.

Trick yourself into thinking it's not there, distract yourself until you forget about it.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    pretend your brother has poisoned it to sabotage your diet. you are too wise to fall for it.

lol. its like you know my brother!! i was strong. i had some strawberries instead. my god they were good!
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    good for you!
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Look up the calories and think about how you would add an extra workout to work it off. If that is manageable I would eat that egg