I think i found it... its called WATER. It does a body good :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    :drinker: ill drink to that! :flowerforyou:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    lol, i think its true, drinking more water and watching my calories has taken years away from my face!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I posted this earlier! Goes with your "fountain of youth" theory!

Proper hydration not only prevents you from feeling hungry (many people mistake thirst for hunger), it also can help you lose weight. In a study reported in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, German researchers found that after drinking 17 ounces of water, men's and women's metabolisms increased by 30 percent within a half hour. The researchers estimated that by boosting water intake by about 48 ounces—the amount in just six glasses—you could burn an extra 17,400 calories during the course of a year.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • scottc
    scottc Posts: 72
    Options
    brb.....I'm going to get a glass of water!:wink:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    :drinker: cheers to that
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow I never heard that before. I always knew that water was good for you but now I know it is great for you!!!!

Thanks for the info.:drinker: :drinker:
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Options
    When I first started drinking water in massive amounts, I noticed straight away that all the tiny lines around my eyes and mouth were going away--the type of results I would expect from some schmanzy anti-wrinkle cream. Except water does so much more for me, and is (practically) free!

Yay us!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

I posted this earlier! Goes with your "fountain of youth" theory!

Proper hydration not only prevents you from feeling hungry (many people mistake thirst for hunger), it also can help you lose weight. In a study reported in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, German researchers found that after drinking 17 ounces of water, men's and women's metabolisms increased by 30 percent within a half hour. The researchers estimated that by boosting water intake by about 48 ounces—the amount in just six glasses—you could burn an extra 17,400 calories during the course of a year.

I just did the math, and that is 4.97 (call it 5) pounds worth of calories!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :drinker: !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!