New to Site

Options
I am new to the site as my sista loves it and figured I would try to dedicate myself to loggin my food intake and exercise routine. It's funny I guess I attempted 1 year ago and it said my weight was the very same as last year......... well at least I have not gained and maintained for a year with the same weight but this time I want to try to lose 20 lbs and keep it off!

Replies

• tobeygirl45
    Options
    I am new to the site as my sista loves it and figured I would try to dedicate myself to loggin my food intake and exercise routine. It's funny I guess I attempted 1 year ago and it said my weight was the very same as last year......... well at least I have not gained and maintained for a year with the same weight but this time I want to try to lose 20 lbs and keep it off!
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sis I just know you will love this site. So many great people that will help you get to your goal.

:heart: Kathy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome. that's a great goal. good luck! :smile: