Bloated

Options
nitag
nitag Posts: 706 Member
OMG I am feeling so bloated.. My pants feel tight, its just awlful.. I haven't felt like this since I started eating healthy in Feb. Any ideas, I haven't ate anything different and it's not close to being my TOM but who knows that things comes and goes as it pleases..

Replies

• nitag
    Options
    OMG I am feeling so bloated.. My pants feel tight, its just awlful.. I haven't felt like this since I started eating healthy in Feb. Any ideas, I haven't ate anything different and it's not close to being my TOM but who knows that things comes and goes as it pleases..
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I was like that last week:grumble: Drink your water, take a walk. It's probably just TOM. I told him not to visit me anymore but he just won't listen.
    The good part is that is did go away!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :sad: Don't hate you TOM girls, its part of being young. Before you know it, your TOM will be gone and you will be an old lady like me with all the crap that goes with that!!! :grumble:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I dont have a Tom, but ive been being bloated as well:grumble:
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Physio lesson of the day!!
    Salt follows water. Your body is about 75% water...with your organs using a ton of water. Main organs are in your core... Cut out the salt and let the skinny stay on!! :laugh:
    I have yet to say goodbye to salt...my bf is Asian and we have soy sauce in everything!!!!! :frown: It just taste sooooo good!!
    I usually cut salt 9 days before TOM...makes so I don't feel like I have to wear sweats all week!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    Do you drink Diet pop? Just recently quit and haven't felt bloated. Just a thought.
  • nitag
    Options
    I drink a min of 80 ozs of water a day.. I do not eat any salt unless it's already on it.. The feeling has went away.. I'd just like to know what caused it. Going over everything I had yesterday I just can't think what it would have been...