30 day shake it work it own it show it !!! & daily joke fo

Options
just popin in to overveiw the day lol
ate well all day i never really have a problem with the whole intake thing its just i been told its not enough so thts something ill have to work at.Didnt workout to day due to the fact that tomarrow is the start of my 30 day burn it up plan!! my coach has set me up with a workout programe that will burn it off and work it up! all whom would like to join and start theres up WELCOME!!! the more the better who dont love to have a group bhind them when they are on a conquest .so get put your pin and paper and work in a 30 day plan take your stats and a photo and bust them out lol in 30 days we all can go back and see how much we have all donr togeather i dont know about you but im a(NOT ALONE!) person i hate to do everything alone i have to have a team or a group of friends it keeps the stamina going on are bad days we can be there for each other on the days we want to jump for joy we can jump togeather a party isnt a party if only one person comes .altho i have been known to have a blast all by myself lmao hope to hear from all whom will join .mine starts tomarrow but remember this is your 30 days make it for when ever you feel as long as your makeing the effort thats much to be proud of ..

JOKE OF THE DAY...

MICKEY MOUSE WAS IN COURT DUE TO HE WAS WANTING A DIVORCE FROM MINNIE THE JUDGE LOOKED OVER HIS COMPLAINT AND SAID MICKEY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN FIND REASONINGS FOR INSANITY MICKEY LOOKED BACK AT THE JUDGE PUZZLED INSANITY? HE ASKED I JUST SAID THAT SHE WAS ****IN GOOFY!! YUK YUK YUK ... yes i swear and yea im aware that it isnt very lady like but thats who i am i embrace my rude vulgarity its all in mystic lol

Replies

• kerri05
    kerri05 Posts: 8
    Options
    just popin in to overveiw the day lol
    ate well all day i never really have a problem with the whole intake thing its just i been told its not enough so thts something ill have to work at.Didnt workout to day due to the fact that tomarrow is the start of my 30 day burn it up plan!! my coach has set me up with a workout programe that will burn it off and work it up! all whom would like to join and start theres up WELCOME!!! the more the better who dont love to have a group bhind them when they are on a conquest .so get put your pin and paper and work in a 30 day plan take your stats and a photo and bust them out lol in 30 days we all can go back and see how much we have all donr togeather i dont know about you but im a(NOT ALONE!) person i hate to do everything alone i have to have a team or a group of friends it keeps the stamina going on are bad days we can be there for each other on the days we want to jump for joy we can jump togeather a party isnt a party if only one person comes .altho i have been known to have a blast all by myself lmao hope to hear from all whom will join .mine starts tomarrow but remember this is your 30 days make it for when ever you feel as long as your makeing the effort thats much to be proud of ..

JOKE OF THE DAY...

MICKEY MOUSE WAS IN COURT DUE TO HE WAS WANTING A DIVORCE FROM MINNIE THE JUDGE LOOKED OVER HIS COMPLAINT AND SAID MICKEY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN FIND REASONINGS FOR INSANITY MICKEY LOOKED BACK AT THE JUDGE PUZZLED INSANITY? HE ASKED I JUST SAID THAT SHE WAS ****IN GOOFY!! YUK YUK YUK ... yes i swear and yea im aware that it isnt very lady like but thats who i am i embrace my rude vulgarity its all in mystic lol
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    So what is the plan??? You have one already or we plan our own?

Good joke, I had to read it a couple of times to understand it though :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    the f word is my best friend, so i'm right there with ya! we has potty mouths, tsk tsk....

i'll get in on this with you...i was in the p90x group but there's so many people...

i have a friend coming over tonight with her digital camera, i'll see what i can stir up...

i'll be in vegas the third week of the month, but that gives me around 23 days to keep it "clean" and wo regularly with you...

good luck! i'll try to post some pics sooner rather than later, but i'm tech-illiterate....:tongue: