Weakness

Options
I get a lil disappointed with myself but not a whole lot. You know when you have brownies, chips, and cookies at home and you have spare time sitting on the couch, what do I do? I immediately without hesitation grab a "junk food" and before I know it, I had eaten something that I should've avoided! Grrrrr! I have to get my mind OFF SWEETS and CHIPS! I need to have fruits on MY MIND! I should've exercised instead of being a couch potato.

I am learning and I logged-in to "Myfitnesspal" just to keep track. I'm new to this, dont have much friends but, Its me Im worried about. In general I'm just about 30 lbs overweight! Even Wii Fit can tell me that LOL. I really have to get my body in shape this coming summer 2012! Lord Jesus, Help me! lol.

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It's all about self control. Ask yourself a few questions.

1. Am I REALLY hungry?
    2. Is this food going to fill any holes in my diet?
    3. Am I going to beat myself up over eating this tomorrow when I'm working out?

I usually don't make it past No.1 when I start wanting junk food.
  • laracummings
    Options
    This is my total weakness too. ONly I do it at work, where there are handy junk food shops and a vending machine. I need to start asking myself what will it really fulfil -- besides just a want, I guess.Good luck to you!