New mom trying to be healthy

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am a new mom to my beautiful 4 month old daughter. Though I am back to my pre-baby weight (which wasn't my goal weight to begin with) my body is completely different. My clothes definitely aren't fitting the same. I just started Jillian Micheals 30 day shred last Monday. I worked out a total of 5 days and have done both yesterdy and today. I AM going to get through ALL 30 days!! I want to live a healthy lifestyle not just for myself but for my daughter too. I want to have enough energy to keep up with her as she grows and I want to feel comfortable in my own skin for the first time in my life. I'm just looking for people to help keep me accountable and keep me motivated. Any advice or anything is greatly appreciated. If I can lose anywhere from 13-15 lbs I'd be so happy. I look forward to this adventure. Thank you in advance for your help on my journey!!

1758836.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    HEY Amy :happy: Well first off I'm so happy you decided to join, I know you can do it girl. I'm with ya on the 30 day shred and if you do it the full 30days YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. Great one's at that!! Biggest thing is at first is sticking to the meal plan My fitness pal has given you, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, weighing in once a week only, and keeping up on your working out! I'm here for whatvere help you may need mama :flowerforyou: