Help a girl with some protein

Options
2»

Replies

• Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Protien packed breakfast: 1/2 cup (measure before cooking) oat bran hot cereal (make with extra water), 1 TBL Peanut Butter (or any nut butter) and 1 scoop chocolate whey (or vanilla or strawberry ;). 37 grams protein! 329 cal

I hope this helps! Good luck!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Direct injection works best.

A good supply of protein can give you one or two quality protein shots per day, it all depends how healthy of a source you find.
    I have seen that dark meat provides a very good load per protein ratio, some like more diluted, it's all about personal preference.
    A lot of people don't really like the flavor, and the consistency of the shot can make it hard to swallow, that's why direct injection is my preferred way of providing it.

I hope that answers your question.

LMFAO! I've been wanting to say something to this affect (though not as clever) ever since I saw this post for the first time! THANK YOU!
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Direct injection works best.

A good supply of protein can give you one or two quality protein shots per day, it all depends how healthy of a source you find.
    I have seen that dark meat provides a very good load per protein ratio, some like more diluted, it's all about personal preference.
    A lot of people don't really like the flavor, and the consistency of the shot can make it hard to swallow, that's why direct injection is my preferred way of providing it.

I hope that answers your question.

I love Mario like he is my litte fat son who eats lead paint chips, which are low in protein.