30 Day Shred?

Options
Has anyone done this religiously 3 times a week for a 30 days? and if so what where you results? im gonna start it todayi belive and would like some imput on it. thanks!

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Has anyone done this religiously 3 times a week for a 30 days? and if so what where you results? im gonna start it todayi belive and would like some imput on it. thanks!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i just started it otdy and all i can say is WOW, my legs are really starting to get sore and i run on the treadmill everyday so you would think my legs would be used to it.

Good Luck, let me know how it goes for you.
  • jgoodroe11
    jgoodroe11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got back from vacation and for the entire month prior to leaving, I did the 30 day shred workout every day for 30 days. Combined with strictly adhering to my allowed calories and consuming a LOT of water (about 10 cups/day, which is a lot for me), I lost about 7 pounds in those 30 days. It's a great workout; I love the combination of cardio and strength- I feel like I get the most out of those 30-or- so minutes!

It is really hard for the first week -be prepared to be sore! And although it never gets really easy, it does get easier each time you do it. I also found that added stretching at the end helped prevent soreness the next day.

Good Luck!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    OH WOW. i just did the 30 day shred for the first time. i though i was strong...or atleast getting stronger with the working out i have been doing the last 3 1/2 months but this video made me feel weak! omg. im still sweating 10 min later. i can see how this would tone your body up. tho i used 2 20oz bottles as weights cause i dont have any right now...but my whole body is is sore haha. that was amazing!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Yeah, I did it on Thursday and after not being able to walk without almost crying, I'm not sure if I will be doing it again lol!! I have been working out since January but OMG!! My legs were and still are killing me!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 on 3/19. Ten days later, I've lost 4 pounds and 3 inches. I will start level 2 tomorrow. Oh, I will have completed it 8 total days tonight, and I added a few extra other workouts in there too (not everyday though).
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I was so sore this morning when i woke up!! It was painful walking down the stairs!!

Pain is a good thing, at least i know it is working!!